The Yerevan Theater Park or the English Park was the first public park in Yerevan, the only one until 1920. Located between Grigor Lusavorich, Movses Khorenatsi and Italy streets. It was founded in 1850, but officially opened on October 3, 1910. In 1938 a new building of the National Academic Theater after Gabriel Sundukyan was built in the park.
Now a days English park is a great place specially in summer to walk, breath fresh air and have great time with family and friends. inside the park are cafes and resturants.